Test kits will be available for the FAS Community to pick up at FAS locations indicated on the University Drop Off map:
- Science Center, 1 Oxford Street, near the security desk. Pick up and drop off location.
- Northwest Labs, 52 Oxford Street, at the main entrance (facing the museums). Pick up and drop off location. A guard will allow you in 24/7.
- Knafel Building, CGIS North, 1737 Cambridge Street. Pick up only location.
- Barker Center, 12 Quincy Street. Pick up only location.
- Coming Soon: Lamont Library, 11 Quincy Street, Pick up and drop off location.
Harvard College Students and Residential Staff: Pick up test kits at your building manager's office (students affiliated with Houses) or Yard Ops in the basement of Weld Hall (first year students, Dudley Community students, Visiting Undergraduate Students). These sites are for College use only.
An initial supply of test kits have been dropped off for departments by building managers. After this supply has been exhausted, FAS community members should test according to their cadence, drop off at the Science Center or Northwest Labs (doors are currently locked, but 24/7 guard can let people in), and pick up their next test kit(s) at the same time. You may pick up more than one test kit to keep at your desk, but be considerate of others and your testing cadence when taking multiple test kits. The Smith Center is a drop off location only - no test pick ups are available in the Smith Center.
Upon resuming regular on-campus work or activities, vaccinated returning staff will test once per week. Please see Keep Harvard Healthy – Testing & Tracing for more details on testing cadences, or check your cadence in Crimson Clear.
Only drop off completed tests at locations on the University Drop Off map and please be aware of the last pick up time listed at each drop off location. Do not drop test kits in University mail.