FAS is dedicated to teaching and research, and to advancing knowledge for solutions and scholarship. Below are key FAS priorities:
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and respect in a manner consistent with the FAS's values.
- Recognize and honor the role of our work in advancing the FAS's teaching and research mission.
- Foster a culture that embraces on-going improvement, adaptability, innovation, creativity and collaboration.
- Shepherd the FAS's resources wisely.
- Balance short- and long-term interests of the FAS in decision-making.
- Strengthen the standing and reputation of the FAS, internally and externally
Getting Started at FAS
The Getting at Started at FAS orientation session is an opportunity for new FAS staff members to come together and learn about what it's like to work at FAS.
In the spirit of the Thanksgiving season, all FAS staff are invited to attend the annual FAS Giving Thanks Open House, which is an opportunity to give thanks to valued colleagues and to support a local charitable organization.
Please join us to give thanks to your fellow staff members by writing one or many notes of gratitude. Non-perishable food items, new socks, gently used blankets, and financial contributions will be collected for the Harvard Square Homeless Shelter. All charitable contributions will flow through the Harvard Community Gifts program.
Administrative Advisory Board
Administrative Advisory Board (AAB) is chaired by the Dean of Administration and Finance and includes representatives from administrative and academic departments including: Administration & Finance, Administrative Operations, Admissions & Financial Aid, Asia Center, Athletics, Davis Ctr for Russian & Eurasian Studies, DCE, Division of Science, Finance, Harvard College, History & Literature, HR, GSAS, Libraries, OPRP, Physics, RAS, Romance Languages, VES.